We offers Conductive PCD (Polycrystalline Diamond) with conductive, wear resistant and heat resistant features, In addtion, the size and shape could be customized on your requirement, so big size and spacial-shape products are all avaiable.
Conductive PCD Features
- The high speed cutting could be realized via low speed wire cut because of its good conductivity,;
- The work temperature could be up to 1100°C with its excellent heat resistant, ;
- Great wear-resistance, the wear ratio bigger than 10×104
Conductive PCD Applications
- Special-shape wire drawing dies;
- Wear-resistant parts;
- Heat-resistant parts;
- Corrosion-resistant parts.
Conductive PCD Advantages
Compared with Co-based PCD, the heat-resistance is better, and when use the EMS machining, the speed is slightly faster. The same size conductive PCD price is only 1/3 to 1/5 of the cobalt-based for the diameter below 20mm. Made of special-shaped mold for machining copper, aluminum, etc soft metals, the tool life is almost same as Co-based PCD, but for the diameter above 20mm, the uniformity of the conductive PCD center and edge is excellent.